Packing away my coats may have been a little premature. I get it, it’s still winter. But, after weeks of amazing spring-like weather, who thought that we’d see snow again and in March? But, Mother Nature is boss. And, it’s been so cold in the Lou. Since I’m already in a spring state of mind, my winter fashion is getting a little spring flavor. Here are 5 ways I’ve been channeling spring even though it’s cold outside.
1. Rocking spring hues | Original Post
2. Layering in brights | Original Post
3. Winterizing denim on denim | Original Post
4. Colorblocking cool hues | Original Post
5. Rocking winter-ready stripes | Original Post